In this qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as specialist units including credit management, and cash and treasury management. On successful completion of this qualification and fulfilling the AAT’s work experience requirements, you can apply for AAT full membership and and achieve professional MAAT status.
The course will cover the following:
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Internal Accounting System and Controls
- Cash and Financial Management
- Credit and Debt Management
This course is also available as an approved apprenticeship programme, with associated Government funding available. If you would like to discuss this, please contact the apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.’