- Reading about courses on the website
- Reading the prospectus
- Who to speak to for help and advice
- What to do if you’re not sure which courses to apply for
- Looking at careers websites
- Coming to Open Events
Ready to apply
The simplest, quickest and safest way to apply is via our online application form which can be accessed here.
In order to apply online you will need:-
The form will take about 20-30 minutes to complete and you will be asked to select the courses you are interested in studying and to write a short personal statement explaining what you hope to get from college
As soon as you complete your online application you will receive an acknowledgement email and your application will be in the system. You should receive a e-mail inviting you to come to college for an admissions interview in due course.
After you have applied
- What will happen – communications / events
- Admissions Interview / Offer / Login to Applicant Portal /
- Pre-course Initial Assessment (inc screening)
- Screening Interview if required.
- Enrolment Appointment
How to apply for university level courses
- Firstly contact the student journey team at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal introduction.
- For a detailed private conversation regarding course detail please contact the course leader (found on the course page)
- Complete an application form online or on paper.
- You will then be invited in for a short interview which will explore your reasons for applying. A substantial piece of typed or written work will be required at interview.