Salary: £30,031- £44,498
(Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Required: From 1st September 2024
Would you relish the opportunity to teach students the subject of Childcare within a college setting?
At Cirencester College, you would have the opportunity of teaching enthusiastic learners about childcare, enhancing their knowledge of the theory behind child development and supporting their application of this in real-world settings.
You would teach surrounded by a committed and supportive team who will readily share resources and best practices, and offer support whenever required. Within this environment we would help you further develop as a practitioner, as you in turn develop your students.
The Childcare course is one of the highest rated courses at the college. If you want the opportunity to teach within the Faculty of Human Behaviour, we would like to hear from you.
The post holder will be expected to:
- Teach to a high standard, and develop the relevant skills to teach truly outstanding provision
- Be willing to teach, in-part, across other subjects if required (e.g., psychology, sociology)
- Candidates should have a commitment to providing high quality learning to enable all learners to achieve their full potential. The ability to truly work as a team player is also essential. The post holder will be expected to demonstrate outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively prepare students for non-examined assessments and examined assessments.
- Candidates should possess either proven experience in industry or a good honours degree in a related subject (or a combination of both). Ideally you will hold a teaching qualification, or be committed to obtain a suitable qualification once in post.
Closing Date: 11th March 2024
Interviews starting from: 18th March 2024
However, we may interview strong applications prior to this date.
PLEASE APPLY NOW – This position will close once sufficient applications are received.
We regret that due to the large number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates to be interviewed.
Benefits include: Teachers Pensions defined benefit pension scheme (including life assurance), generous holidays, sick pay scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site car parking, on-site fitness suite, Refectory and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Cirencester College may carry out online searches during the recruitment process on shortlisted candidates, as part of due diligence checks.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Cirencester College welcomes applications from all sectors of the community and is an equal opportunities employer.
Internal Applicants should complete an ‘Internal Application Form’ and send to email@example.com Forms are located on CCO under Cross College Documents, Forms, ‘Internal Application Form’