Salary: £25,760 to £27,579
(Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Could you play a vital and unique part in our vibrant, evolving community and College Theatre?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a modern, forward thinking, professional from performance industry to join a progressive and innovative institute that is not just maintaining but growing numbers from an education perspective but also keen to project outwardly to the wider community.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills from logistics to talent management, marketing to people management. You will be supported in your development by highly experienced support teams and a clear brief of expectations from line management. You should have an excellent understanding of what makes an outstanding customer experience for a wide range of audiences, alongside the skill and confidence to work with College colleagues and external talent alike.
The post holder will be expected to:
- Deliver a robustly costed and contracted programme of performances in line with College priorities
- Take operational responsibility for the safe and well-organised delivery of Sundial Theatre events and external bookings
- Effectively line manage the theatre staff team, volunteers and students on placement
- Liaise effectively with other areas of the college in order to provide an excellent, and seamless, service to our students, staff and external clients.
- Ensure the safe and efficient provision of technical services and equipment to meet the requirements of internal and external customers.
- Play a full role as part of the College team in providing the best possible service to our students and other stakeholders.
Candidates should have a commitment to providing high quality service to ensure continued positive development of our reputation and maximising efficiency. The ability to truly work as a team player is also essential. The post holder will be expected to demonstrate outstanding organisational and interpersonal skills.
Candidates should possess either proven experience in industry or a good honours degree in a related subject (or a combination of both).
Benefits include: LGPS defined benefit pension scheme – 24%+ college pension contribution, reviewed annually (including life assurance), generous holidays, sick pay scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free on-site car parking, on-site fitness suite, Refectory and Cycle to Work Scheme.
Closing Date: 20th October 2023
PLEASE APPLY NOW This may close early once sufficient applications are received.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.