After you have made an application with us you will receive a phone call from our Admissions Team, regarding your application. If you are then given an offer you will be able to access Applicant Portal and accept your offer.
How do I access the Applicant Portal?
- Go to cirencester.ac.uk and click the login button at the top right-hand corner.
- You will see an email/password field which you can fill in using your details. This will be the email and password you used when you originally created the account on the website.
- If you have forgotten your password click the ‘lost your password’ link below the login button. This will send you an email with instructions on how to reset it.
- Once logged in you will see two black buttons. (see image below)
- Click the button labelled ‘applicant portal’ and this will direct you to a new page.
- Upon entering Applicant Portal for the first time you will be presented with the courses you were offered. You can either accept the offer or, if there’s anything you do not expect, you can say that you would like to be contacted by the Admission team by selecting the no option. (see image below)
Applicant Portal To Do
- Firstly, please accept your offer if you haven’t already done so. If you are concerned because you haven’t made your decision yet, we would still advise that you accept the offer as it can be withdrawn at a later stage if you change your mind.
- Please upload a passport size photo of your head and shoulders. There are some very simple instructions to follow of what we are looking for; this photo will be used with your ID card which will be issued to you when you start College.
- When available please fill out our Travel Survey, this will help us with our upcoming Transport Plan.
- You can book an Enrolment appointment at a time suitable to you. We will let you know when this is available on the portal.
If you’re still having issues logging into Applicant Portal. Please contact us using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Not started your application yet? You can start your application online using the button below.
For current staff, students and parents please login using the login link below.