Cirencester College has an established background in the delivery of teacher training qualifications. We are currently reviewing our full teaching qualifications aimed at the Lifelong Learning Sector and will update the website when our 2021-22 programmes have been finalised. We will be running the 10 week introductory Level 3 Award in Education and Training, starting 18th September 2023.
While the Level 5 programmes are designed for individuals who wish to teach (or are teaching) in the Lifelong Learning Sector, the Level 3 Award is ideal for those working within industry training or instruction settings. The Lifelong Learning Sector includes colleges, school sixth forms, adult and community learning, workplaces and prisons.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in the introductory award programme or full teaching qualification.
You’ve heard of Teach First and PGCE courses at Uni but did you also know that:
- You can also learn to teach at Cirencester College.
- Alongside your placement you may also be offered paid teaching
- 70% of our lecturers were recruited from our course. ‘Growing your own’ works for us.
- Where we have a lecturing vacancy we always offer the chance to ‘train on the job’
- After qualifying in a 6th Form College it is easy to convert to school teaching if that is your thing.